Combination of Assessments Show How You Are Unique

To get the best overall picture of the natural strengths and weaknesses of an individual it is important to use multiple assessments. To often I see organizations using only one assessment on their people and making gross generalizations about the natural strengths and weaknesses of each individual.

This is a mistake in my opinion because the impact upon what people actually do is based upon both the deep inner factors and the visible behaviors. Think about an iceberg. Only 10% of an iceberg is above the water line. The other 90% is below the waterline and is not visible.

People are like the iceberg. We see their behaviors (DISC) but we don’t see their motivators, potential, mastered skill sets, education, bias, IQ, prejudices, experiences and beliefs. The latter parts of the human being is invisible to others, yet, influence their performance in significant ways.

When you use additional assessments you can uncover the answers regarding these other factors – telling you in advance about the person and what makes the person unique. When used properly, this information is a powerful tool in performance development, career pathing, selection, performance evaluation and high performance determination.

We will be sharing information regarding the interpretation of multiple assessment using this site. This site will become a membership site as soon as the advanced interpretation videos are ready for the site. By the way, the DISC information will remain free except for some advanced level application and interpretation of graphs. Keep watching and register as soon as you are notified.

The following two tabs change content below.

Voss Graham

Sr Business Advisor / CEO at InnerActive Consulting Group Inc
Your Knowledgeable Partner for Business Success and Achievement. Dedicated to helping others get to their next level of success. Award winning business advisor; coach to executives and business owners; Business Growth Strategist; and experienced using assessments for hiring & selection, evaluation of teams and improving communication. Voss is available as a Speaker for your conferences or company meetings contact him at 901-757-4434 or use the LinkedIn or Facebook direct messages.
About The Author

Voss Graham

Your Knowledgeable Partner for Business Success and Achievement. Dedicated to helping others get to their next level of success. Award winning business advisor; coach to executives and business owners; Business Growth Strategist; and experienced using assessments for hiring & selection, evaluation of teams and improving communication. Voss is available as a Speaker for your conferences or company meetings contact him at 901-757-4434 or use the LinkedIn or Facebook direct messages.

Comments are closed.